So given that we moved in October, I thought it might be fitting to show another several pictures from the decoration that we (I directed, Marty lifted) did when we moved in to our new place. I am posting these up in sets of before and after shots, because the before was a liiiiittle bit craaaazy… It took me three days – two washes, sanding, dusting, three coats of primer and two coats of paint – to ensure that the raspberry red did not come through, and to get the very sharp tape lines softened out of the walls so the pattern wasn’t a major part of the decor any more. All in all, I’m really pleased with how it worked out.
And when our landlady (our age, super lovely lady!) came back to say hello and check things out, she said how much bigger it made the room look. Of course!